OSHA's Active National & Special Emphasis Program Index
- OSHA Instruction CPL 03-00-008 - National Emphasis Program on Combustible Dust (Reissued) (Date: 03/11/2008)
- OSHA Notice FAP 01 15-01 - Federal Agency Targeting Inspection Program for 2015 (FEDTARG15) (Date: 04/28/2015) [PDF*]
- OSHA Instruction CPL 02-02-076 - National Emphasis Program - Hexavalent Chromium (Date: 02/23/2010) [PDF*]
- OSHA Instruction CPL 03-00-017 - National Emphasis Program - Occupational Exposure to Isocyanates (Date: 06/20/2013) [PDF*]
PRIMARY METAL INDUSTRIES
- OSHA Instruction CPL 03-00-018 - National Emphasis Program - Primary Metal Industries (Date: 10/20/2014) [PDF*] Note: This NEP does not set inspection goals nor does it require regional offices to develop emphasis programs, but it does provide uniform procedures for any unprogrammed inspection within these industries, and for any regional or State Plan emphasis program within these industries that may be voluntarily implemented.
PROCESS SAFETY MANAGEMENT
- OSHA Instruction CPL 03-00-014 - PSM Covered Chemical Facilities National Emphasis Program (Date:11/29/2011) [PDF*]
- OSHA Instruction CPL 03-00-010 - Petroleum Refinery Process Safety Management National Emphasis Program (Date: 08/18/2009) [PDF*] Note: This NEP is still in effect, but Federal inspections of all refineries have been completed and there are no inspections currently programmed. However, this NEP may still provide guidance for State Plan Offices which program refinery inspections within their jurisdictions.
- OSHA Instruction CPL 03-00-020 - National Emphasis Program on Shipbreaking (Date: 03/07/2016) [PDF*]
- OSHA Instruction CPL 03-00-007 - National Emphasis Program on Crystalline Silica (Date: 01/24/2008)
TRENCHING & EXCAVATION
- OSHA Instruction CPL 02-00-069 - Special Emphasis Program on Trenching and Excavation (Date: 9/19/1985)
* Accessibility Assistance: Contact the Directorate of Enforcement Programs at (202) 693-2129 for assistance accessing PDF materials.